Status message

Please note: Our system will be undergo maintenance December 4th through December 5th
During this time, ASHT login and transaction-related services (e.g. ASHT Store) will be down.
If you have any questions, please contact Member Services, 856-380-6856,

Medicare Enrollment
CMS has two ways to enroll to be a Part B provider: paper based and web based through PECOS. Details can be found here.

Additional questions can be directed to your Medicare administrative contractor or MAC. You can determine who your contractor is and located contact information here. There is no fee to be enrolled for outpatient services, but there is a fee to enroll as a durable medical equipment provider, which is required in order to bill Medicare for orthoses (see below).

Supplier Enrollment
CMS requires a separate enrollment if you plan to provide orthoses or supplies for Medicare beneficiaries. This enrollment requires an enrollment fee along with additional information. Learn more