ICD-10 Coding for Hand Therapists
Putting off learning about ICD-10? Hoping your electronic health records (EHR) software will take care of the new coding for you? Check out ASHT’s webinar, “ICD-10 Coding for Hand Therapists” on May 14, 2015.
The new coding system offers challenges and opportunities for hand therapists. This webinar will identify coding resources, help clinicians learn and apply basic coding concepts, illustrate the difference between referral diagnosis and treatment diagnoses and identify strategies to help your practice prepare for the change. In addition, course handouts will include some quick references for typical hand therapy diagnoses and interventions.
At the end of the presentation, participants will be able to:
1. Recognize the reasons for changing from ICD-9 to ICD-10
2. Identify the impact of ICD-10 coding on hand therapy practice
3. Identify ICD-10 resources for coding
4. Identify basic ICD-10 coding concepts to typical diagnoses and conditions
5. Identify steps to help your practice setting prepare for ICD-10 billing
Attendees earn 1 continuing education contact hour / 0.1 CEU for this webinar.
Space is limited: Register today!