ASHT UE Institute
A one-year survey of hand therapy topics, UE Institute is an online study tool developed to provide structure and support for new hand therapists, and to help mentoring pairs organize format and content. This program is free to ASHT members.
- Program is targeted to therapists with 0-3 years experience, as well as change of career therapists
- Includes one online lesson per month (with rotating instructors) from January 2020 to November 2020
At the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Identify one method of assessment for each topic in the syllabus
- Determine basic science and anatomy of nine different common hand therapy diagnoses
- Relate pathology to intervention for basic hand therapy diagnoses