Presenter(s): Sunniva Zaratkiewicz, PhC, BSN, RN, CWCN
Format: 45 minutes presentation. 15 minutes Q&A.
This presentation will cover wound care concepts as they relate to hand therapists.
- review the basic physiology of wound healing
- define viable and non-viable tissue types at the wound base
- examine wounds caused by splints and other non-expandable devices.
- discuss care of exposed tendons and ligaments.
- describe appropriate use of topical dressings.
Attendees earn 1 CE hour for each webinar.
* The ASHT Webinar Committee conducts an audit of webinars to ensure that the content is keeping up with the latest science and research. Please note that this webinar may be updated in the future. At that time, the purchased webinar will no longer be available for view.