Victoria Priganc, PhD, OTR, CHT, CLT and Jacqueline Reese Walter, PhD, OTR/L, CHT, CEAS II
The purpose of this webinar is to introduce the concepts of single-subject design research and how it can be used to (1) measure what is happening in the clinical setting and (2) gather preliminary data that can guide the development of a larger, more robust study.
Upon completion of this course, participants will:
- Identify the characteristics of single-subject design and methodology
- Recognize strengths and weaknesses to this research approach
- Recognize ways this study design can be used to assess patient progress
- Identify how this study design can be used to design more robust studies
Originally Presented: October 2019
Duration: One hour
CE Credit: 1 continuing education hour, or 0.1 CEU
Student Members $0
Student Non-Members $30
* The ASHT Webinar Committee conducts an audit of webinars to ensure that the content is keeping up with the latest science and research. Please note that this webinar may be updated in the future. At that time, the purchased webinar will no longer be available for view.