Zak Mahmood, MD & Kailey Bedford, MOT, OTR/L, CHT
This webinar will provide an overview of the anatomy and kinematics of the ulnar side of the wrist. A discussion of ulnar-sided wrist pain pathology and the steps taken to develop a plan of care will take place from the perspective of the hand surgeon. The presentation will focus on ulnar impaction syndrome and a case study to determine best practice to treat patients with this type of pathology.
Upon completion of this course, participants will:
- Identify key components of the TFCC and ulnar side of the wrist
- Recognize important aspects of imaging when determining ulnar-sided wrist pathology
- Identify assessments used when physically examining the ulnar wrist
- Identify surgical options used to address ulnar-sided wrist pathology
Originally Presented: September 2021
CE Credit: 1.0 continuing education hours, or 0.10 CEUs
Student Members $20
Student Non-Members $30
* The ASHT Webinar Committee conducts an audit of webinars to ensure that the content is keeping up with the latest science and research. Please note that this webinar may be updated in the future. At that time, the purchased webinar will no longer be available for view.