Presented by Valeri Calhoun MS, OTR/L, CHT
Format: 45-50 minutes presentation. 10-15 minutes Q&A.
A recording of the webinar will be available at a later date.
This webinar will provide information on the diagnosis of pediatric radial longitudinal deficiency. It will include diagnostic categories along with providing clinical pictures and potential functional limitations associated with this diagnosis. The webinar will address possible surgical and non-surgical interventions including post op protocols. The use of orthoses both pre and post operatively will be included.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the diagnosis of Radial longitudinal deficiency.
- Describe potential functional limitations of children with the diagnosis of radial longitudinal deficiency.
- Discuss possible surgical intervention for this diagnosis along with the post op therapy protocols following these surgical interventions.
- Apply clinical decision making for the pediatric population regarding potential splinting for the diagnosis of radial longitudinal deficiency.
Attendees earn 1 CE hour for each webinar.
* The ASHT Webinar Committee conducts an audit of webinars to ensure that the content is keeping up with the latest science and research. Please note that this webinar may be updated in the future. At that time, the purchased webinar will no longer be available for view.