Presenter: Mojca Herman, MA, OTR/L, CHT
Format: 45 minutes presentation. 15 minutes Q&A.
This Webinar will consider the etiology, evaluation and rehabilitation of Swimmer’s Shoulder, a common upper extremity complaint. Specific training tips and exercise recommendations are provided.
At the end of the presentation, participants will be able to:
- Identify two specific medical diagnoses that are colloquially called “Swimmer’s Shoulder.”
- Identify two swimming stroke-dependent training tips to reduce shoulder pain.
- Identify three “dry-land” glenohumeral exercises that should be included in every swimmer’s repertoire.
- Identify three “dry-land” scapulothoracic exercises that should be included in every swimmer’s training routine.
Presented by Mojca Herman, MA, OTR/L, CHT
Originally presented May 2017
Duration: One hour
CE Credit: 1 continuing education hour, or 0.1 CEU
Student Members $20
Student Non-Members $30
* The ASHT Webinar Committee conducts an audit of webinars to ensure that the content is keeping up with the latest science and research. Please note that this webinar may be updated in the future. At that time, the purchased webinar will no longer be available for view.