Presenter: Michael W. Kessler, MD, MPH
Format: 45 minutes presentation. 15 minutes Q&A.
The presentation will include basic arthroscopic anatomy and pathology that can be treated arthroscopically in the wrist and hand. Biomechanics of the wrist and TFCC will be discussed, as will some postoperative protocols. Limitations of arthroscopy will also be addressed.
- Indications for Hand and/or Wrist Arthroscopy
- List common arthroscopic procedures
- Describe the biomechanics of the TFCC
- Understand the use of Hand Arthroscopy for trauma and arthritis
Attendees earn 1 continueing education contact hour / 0.1 CEU for this webinar.
* The ASHT Webinar Committee conducts an audit of webinars to ensure that the content is keeping up with the latest science and research. Please note that this webinar may be updated in the future. At that time, the purchased webinar will no longer be available for view.