Presenters: Wyndell H. Merritt, MD, FACS
Format: 45 minutes presentation. 15 minutes Q&A
This webinar will review the biomechanical principles of relative motion and its use and application to a variety of different diagnoses including sagittal band repair, boutonniere and flexor tendons, and in concert with “wide awake surgery.”
At the end of the presentation, participants will be able to:
- Identify the appropriate use of a relative motion orthosis.
- Identify the anatomical and biomechanical application of the relative motion protocol for different injuries.
- Recognize case studies demonstrating real patients using the protocol.
- Recognize surgical procedures demonstrating the value of “wide awake surgery.”
Attendees earn 1.0 continuing education contact hour / 0.1 CEUs for this webinar.
* The ASHT Webinar Committee conducts an audit of webinars to ensure that the content is keeping up with the latest science and research. Please note that this webinar may be updated in the future. At that time, the purchased webinar will no longer be available for view.