Presented by John R. Barbour, MD
Format: 45-50 minutes presentation. 10-15 minutes Q&A
Description of indications for and surgical outcomes of nerve transfers for upper extremity reanimation.
- Describe indications for motor nerve transfers in the upper extremity
- Describe indications for sensory nerve transfers in the upper extremity
- Understand the need for available donors to perform motor and sensory transfers
- Describe the time sensitive nature of motor nerve transfers to prevent irreversible motor loss
Attendees earn 1 CE hour for each webinar.
* The ASHT Webinar Committee conducts an audit of webinars to ensure that the content is keeping up with the latest science and research. Please note that this webinar may be updated in the future. At that time, the purchased webinar will no longer be available for view.