Kristin Valdes, OTD, OT, CHT
Format: 45 minutes presentation. 15 minutes Q&A
This webinar will teach the hand therapist how to prove that medically necessary and skilled services were provided. The webinar discusses documentation timelines and provides key phrases that can be incorporated into writing daily treatment notes that meet Medicare guidelines.
At the end of the presentation, participants will be able to:
- Create patient specific goals that meet Medicare requirements.
- Document the medical necessity of the services provided to clients.
- Recognize documentation timelines to meet Medicare requirements.
- Write daily treatment notes that justify skilled service provisions.
Attendees earn 1.0 continuing education contact hours / 0.1 CEU for this webinar.
* The ASHT Webinar Committee conducts an audit of webinars to ensure that the content is keeping up with the latest science and research. Please note that this webinar may be updated in the future. At that time, the purchased webinar will no longer be available for view.