Sam Biafora, MD and Gary Solomon, MBA, MS, OTR/L, CHT
Combined hand surgeon and therapist presentation will examine conservative and operative management of phalangeal fractures as well as orthoses selection and postoperative rehabilitation.
Upon completion of this course, participants will:
- Identify available fixation techniques for phalangeal fractures
- Identify correct postoperative precautions during rehabilitation of phalangeal fractures
- Recognize orthosis options to restore digital motion following phalangeal fractures
- Recognize appropriate timing of initiating joint movement based on fracture fixation technique
Originally Presented: August 2019
Duration: One hour
CE Credit: 1 continuing education hour, or 0.1 CEU
Student Members $20
Student Non-Members $30
* The ASHT Webinar Committee conducts an audit of webinars to ensure that the content is keeping up with the latest science and research. Please note that this webinar may be updated in the future. At that time, the purchased webinar will no longer be available for view.