Heather Dailey, MOT, OTR/L
Janine Greenwood, OTR/L
Tim Skerrett, MS, OTR/L
Format: 45 minutes presentation. 15 minutes Q&A
Get the stiff forearm, wrist and hand moving. This webinar will review joint mobilizations of the PRUJ, DRUJ, radiocarpal joint, ulnocarpal joint, intercarpal joints, CMC joints and MP and IP joints. The presentation will also review osteokinematics, arthrokinematics, precautions and contraindications, as well as mobilization techniques to reduce pain and/or promote motion.
At the end of the presentation, participants will be able to:
- Identify appropriate application of joint mobilizations.
- Identify precaution and contraindications.
- Recognize osteokinematics and arthrokinematics.
- Demonstrate techniques to facilitate forearm rotation, wrist motion and digit and thumb motion.
Attendees earn 1 continuing education contact hour / 0.1 CEU for this webinar.
* The ASHT Webinar Committee conducts an audit of webinars to ensure that the content is keeping up with the latest science and research. Please note that this webinar may be updated in the future. At that time, the purchased webinar will no longer be available for view.