Presenter:Marsha Lawrence, PT, DPT, CHT
Format: 45 minutes presentation. 15 minutes Q&A
This webinar will outline the steps for coding common hand therapy diagnoses and their resulting signs and symptoms. This will be augmented by a series of “tweets” or list serv postings for coding practice.
At the end of the presentation, participants will be able to:
- Understand the reasons for changing from IC-9 to ICD-10.
- Understand the impact of ICD-10 coding on hand therapy practice.
- Identify ICD-10 resources for coding.
- Apply basic ICD-10 coding concepts to typical diagnoses and conditions.
- Identify steps to help your practice setting prepare for ICD-10 billing.
Attendees earn 1 continuing education contact hour / 0.1 CEU for this webinar.
* The ASHT Webinar Committee conducts an audit of webinars to ensure that the content is keeping up with the latest science and research. Please note that this webinar may be updated in the future. At that time, the purchased webinar will no longer be available for view.