This webinar reviews the current evidence on kinematics of wrist motion, prerequisites for stability of the wrist and the role of muscles in dynamic stability. In addition, a treatment approach including proprioception techniques for scapholunate ligament injuries is presented.
- Identify the prerequisites for a stable wrist joint
- Recognize the elements of an intact sensorimotor system for wrist stability
- Identify the two patterns of coupled wrist motion
- List the muscles that promote scapholunate stability
- Identify interventions to improve wrist stability after scapholunate ligament injuries
* The ASHT Webinar Committee conducts an audit of webinars to ensure that the content is keeping up with the latest science and research. Please note that this webinar may be updated in the future. At that time, the purchased webinar will no longer be available for view.