Presenters: Marsha Lawrence, PT, CHT
Format: 45 minutes presentation. 15 minutes Q&A
This presentation will explain the new therapy evaluation codes and documentation to support them. Case examples will be included. The 2017 billing and quality reporting changes will also be covered.
At the end of the presentation, participants will be able to:
- Identify the new evaluation codes.
- Identify two differences between the PT and OT evaluation codes.
- Recognize the new codes to 95% of patient case examples.
- Identify two resources for additional coding information.
Presented by Marsha Lawrence, PT, DPT, CHT
Originally presented December 2016
Duration: One hour
CE Credit: There is no continuing education credit for this webinar
Student Members $0
Student Non-Members $30
* The ASHT Webinar Committee conducts an audit of webinars to ensure that the content is keeping up with the latest science and research. Please note that this webinar may be updated in the future. At that time, the purchased webinar will no longer be available for view.