Important Information on How to Register
When registering, please be certain you complete the entire online registration process to ensure you are indeed registered. Upon successfully registering, you will receive a registration confirmation email containing the webinar login information within 15-20 minutes. If you do not receive a confirmation email and have checked your spam folder, you are not registered and need to go back and carefully complete the registration process again.
Date: October 23, 2019
Time: 5:00 PM PT / 6:00 PM MT / 7:00 PM CT / 8:00 PM ET
Deadline to register: October 23 at 7:00 PM ET
Presented by: Victoria Priganc, PhD, OTR, CHT, CLT and Jacqueline Reese Walter, PhD, OTR/L, CHT, CEAS II
Format: 45 minutes presentation, 15 minutes Q&A (1 hr)
The purpose of this webinar is to introduce the concepts of single-subject design research and how it can be used to (1) measure what is happening in the clinical setting and (2) gather preliminary data that can guide the development of a larger, more robust study.
At the end of the presentation, participants will be able to
1. Identify the characteristics of single-subject design and methodology
2. Recognize strengths and weaknesses to this research approach
3. Recognize ways this study design can be used to assess patient progress
4. Identify how this study design can be used to design more robust studies
Attendees earn 1.0 continuing education hour/0.10 CEU for this webinar.
Student Members: $0
Student Non-Members: $30
*ASHT is pleased to offer this webinar complimentary to its members.
* Note: Registrants will have access to the recording after the live event to watch on their own time