Important Information on How to Register
When registering, please be certain you complete the entire online registration process to ensure you are indeed registered. Upon successfully registering, you will receive a registration confirmation email containing the webinar login information within 15-20 minutes. If you do not receive a confirmation email and have checked your spam folder, you are not registered and need to go back and carefully complete the registration process again.
Date: January 24, 2019
Time: 5:00 PM PT / 6:00 PM MT / 7:00 PM CT / 8:00 PM ET
Deadline to register: January 24 at 7:00 PM ET
Presented by: Olga Hincapie, PT, DPT, CHT
Format: 45 minutes presentation, 15 minutes Q&A
This webinar reviews the current evidence on kinematics of wrist motion, prerequisites for stability of the wrist and the role of muscles in dynamic stability. In addition, a treatment approach including proprioception techniques for scapholunate ligament injuries is presented.
At the end of the presentation, participants will be able to:
- Identify the prerequisites for a stable wrist joint
- Recognize the elements of an intact sensorimotor system for wrist stability
- Identify the two patterns of coupled wrist motion.
- List the muscles that promote scapholunate stability.
- Identify interventions to improve wrist stability after scapholunate ligament injuries.
Attendees earn 1 continuing education hour/0.1 CEU for this webinar.
Student Members: $20
Student Non-Members: $30
* Note: Registrants will have access to the recording after the live event to watch on their own time