This is a free webinar provided by Hely and Weber.
Date: October 18, 2018
Time: 5:00 PM PT / 6:00 PM MT / 7:00 PM CT / 8:00 PM ET
Deadline to register: October 18 at 7:00 PM ET
Presented by: Jamie McMillan, OTR, CHT
Format: 45 minutes presentation, 15 minutes Q&A
This one-hour webinar highlights the evolution of innovative clinical design and modern production of pre-fabricated orthoses. The webinar discusses the developments of specific new products to solve the hand therapist’s need for billable, quality products for common hand therapy diagnoses of the hand, wrist and forearm.
At the end of the presentation, participants will be able to:
- Determine design and engineering features of Hely & Weber pre-fabricated orthoses allowing custom fit, form and function
- Recognize how pre-fabricated orthoses create efficiencies in hand therapy practice (time savings, billing revenues, patient compliance)
- Identify common hand therapy diagnoses appropriate for pre-fabricated orthoses in the Hely & Weber line, including:
- MTC (TFCC, DRUJ)
- CMC Controller Plus (CMC OA)
- deQ (DeQuervains)
- Cubital Comfort (Cubital Tunnel Syndrome)
- Modabber Wrist (Carpal Tunnel, Wrist Strain/Sprain)
- Squeeze (TFCC)
- Ulnar Abutment Brace (TFCC)
- Gel Wrist (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome)
- Matt Strap II (Medial/Lateral Epicondylitis)
4. Determine documentation needs to satisfy L Code definitions for billing Medicare and other payors (PDAC)
Attendees earn 1 continuing education hour/0.1 CEU for this webinar.
Can't watch live?
Registrants will have access to the recording after the live event to watch on their own time.