Important Information on How to Register
When registering, please be certain that you complete the entire online registration process to ensure that you are indeed registered. Upon successfully registering, you will receive a registration confirmation email within 15 to 20 minutes, containing the session log-in information. If you do not receive a confirmation email and have checked your Spam folder, then you are not registered and need to go back and carefully complete the registration process again.
Case Study Series: Focus on Nerve
Date: October 21, 2021
Time: 6:00 PM PT / 7:00 PM MT / 8:00 PM CT / 9:00 PM ET
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Deadline to register: October 21 at 3:00 PM ET
Presented by: Stephanie Ye, MS, OTR/L, CHT, CMOT, CSCS; Kerry Demers, OTR/L, CHT; Tara Ruppert, OTD, OTR/L, CHT
Moderated by: Mary Barnes, MOT, CHT
Free to ASHT members, but registration is required for each live monthly session
At the end of the presentation, participants will be able to:
- Identify one method of assessment for each topic in the syllabus
- Determine appropriate therapy interventions utilizing basic tissue healing principles
- Identify appropriate orthosis interventions for various topics in the syllabus
Attendees earn 1.25 continuing education hour/0.125 CEUs for this course.
Below are the recommended resources for this course:
- Ashworth, S. & Kozin, S. (2021). Brachial plexus birth palsy: Secondary procedures to enhance function. In T.M. Skirven, A. L. Osterman, J. M. Fedorczyk, P. Amadio, S. B. Feldscher, E. K. Skin (Eds.), Rehabilitation of the hand and upper extremity. (7th ed., pp. 1815-1820).
- Higgins, S. (2020). UE Institute: Peripheral nerve injuries and chronic pain. Retrieved from asht.org. https://www.asht.org/education/2020-august-ue-institute-peripheral-nerve...
Attendees may submit questions during the live course session via the Zoom Question Box.
Attendees earn 1.25 continuing education hours/0.125 CEUs for this session. You will receive a quiz shortly after the course. Upon successfully passing the quiz, you will receive your CE certificate.
UE Institute Q&A Document:
For further information about this program, kindly access the UE Institute Q&A Document