A certified ergonomic assessment specialist will describe the most effective way to set up an office space to reduce upper extremity pain. Information will include appropriate positioning, how to organize a work space and the pros and cons of different ergonomic equipment and when to recommend them for patients.
- Identify the “power zone” in relation to being a work place athlete
- Identify the proper setup for a chair, workstation and monitor in a workplace set up
- Identify the appropriate types of exercises for an “ergo” break and identify the appropriate timing for ergo breaks
- Recognize the benefits and disadvantages of various ergonomic products
- Identify the definition of ergonomics and how it applies to an office environment
Presented by Ronald Porter, PT, CEAS III
Originally presented March 2018
Duration: One hour
CE Credit: 1 continuing education hour, or 0.1 CEU
Student Members $20
Student Non-Members $30
*The ASHT Webinar Committee conducts an audit of webinars to ensure that the content is keeping up with the latest science and research. Please note that this webinar may be updated in the future. At that time, the purchased webinar will no longer be available for view.