Kristin Valdes, OTD, OTR, CHT
The webinar covers principles of survey design. The course examines research that uses both observational and experimental methods to test key hypotheses about the nature of human behavior that affect the quality of survey data. The course provides information on survey administration; impacts of nonresponse on survey statistics; the effect of question structure, wording and context on respondent behavior; and survey descriptive results presentation.
Upon completion of this course, participants will:
- Identify the components of survey design
- Discern and identify “leading” survey questions
- Choose when to use different types of survey questions
- Understand bias and how it can negate survey responses
Originally Presented: June 2021
CE Credit: 1.0 continuing education hours, or 0.10 CEUs
Student Members $0
Student Non-Members $30
* The ASHT Webinar Committee conducts an audit of webinars to ensure that the content is keeping up with the latest science and research. Please note that this webinar may be updated in the future. At that time, the purchased webinar will no longer be available for view.