Presenter(s): Shrikant J. Chinchalkar, M.Th.O., B.Sc.OT, OTR, CHT
Format: 45 minutes presentation. 15 minutes Q&A.
This presentation defines Complex Regional Pain Syndrome types, pathophysiology, stages, and rehabilitation approaches. The following treatments are discussed: modalities, massage, join mobilization, desensitization, mirror box therapy, stress loading, splinting, Bier blocks, CPM, strengthening, work hardening, and prevention.
- be able to define CRPS and recognize the 3 types of CRPS
- understand the destructive cycle of CRPS
- identify the Stages of CRPS, and
- select appropriate treatments for patients with CRPS
Presented by Shrikant J. Chinchalkar, M.Th.O., B.Sc.OT, OTR, CHT
Originally presented January 2014
Duration: One hour
CE Credit: 1 continuing education hour, or 0.1 CEU
Student Members $20
Student Non-Members $30
* The ASHT Webinar Committee conducts an audit of webinars to ensure that the content is keeping up with the latest science and research. Please note that this webinar may be updated in the future. At that time, the purchased webinar will no longer be available for view.