Shrikant Chinchalkar, M.Th.O, B.Sc.OT, OTR, CHT
This webinar will discuss causes, symptoms and treatment of complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS) based on pathophysiology and neurophysiology. Participants will be provided a thorough history of this often difficult-to-treat diagnosis. It will present evidence-based ideas for successful therapeutic management of CRPS that attendees will be able to implement immediately for their patients.
Upon completion of this course, participants will:
- Discuss history of complex regional pain syndrome
- List causes and symptoms of complex regional pain syndrome
- Identify patho and neuro-physiological basis of complex regional pain syndrome
- Discuss management based on neuro-physiology, musculoskeletal and biomechanical principles
Originally Presented: May 2020
Duration: One hour 30 minutes (1.5 hrs)
CE Credit: 1.5 continuing education hours, or 0.15 CEUs
Student Members $20
Student Non-Members $30
* The ASHT Webinar Committee conducts an audit of webinars to ensure that the content is keeping up with the latest science and research. Please note that this webinar may be updated in the future. At that time, the purchased webinar will no longer be available for view.