This one-hour webinar highlights the evolution of innovative clinical design and modern production of pre-fabricated orthoses. The webinar discusses the developments of specific new products to solve the hand therapist’s need for billable, quality products for common hand therapy diagnoses of the hand, wrist and forearm.
Learning and Behavioral Objectives:
- Determine design and engineering features of Hely & Weber pre-fabricated orthoses allowing custom fit, form and function
- Recognize how pre-fabricated orthoses create efficiencies in hand therapy practice (time savings, billing revenues, patient compliance)
- Identify common hand therapy diagnoses appropriate for pre-fabricated orthoses in the Hely & Weber line, including:
- MTC (TFCC, DRUJ)
- CMC Controller Plus (CMC OA)
- deQ (DeQuervains)
- Cubital Comfort (Cubital Tunnel Syndrome)
- Modabber Wrist (Carpal Tunnel, Wrist Strain/Sprain)
- Squeeze (TFCC)
- Ulnar Abutment Brace (TFCC)
- Gel Wrist (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome)
- Matt Strap II (Medial/Lateral Epicondylitis)
- Determine documentation needs to satisfy L Code definitions for billing Medicare and other payors (PDAC)
* The ASHT Webinar Committee conducts an audit of webinars to ensure that the content is keeping up with the latest science and research. Please note that this webinar may be updated in the future. At that time, the purchased webinar will no longer be available for view.