Presenter: Marty Walsh, OTR/L, CHT
Format: 45 minutes presentation. 15 minutes Q&A
This webinar will describe detailed statistics regarding the Hand Therapy Certification Examination, examination procedure and analysis, along with insights from new CHTs about their successful preparation strategies.
At the end of the presentation, participants will be able to:
- Identify trends in OT/PT credentialing for the CHT.
- Identify composition of test by content.
- Identify two successful strategies to study for the CHT Exam.
- Identify CHT Exam procedures for the day of the test.
Originally presented March 2017
Duration: One hour
CE Credit: 1 continuing education hour, or 0.1 CEU
Student Members $20
Student Non-Members $30
* The ASHT Webinar Committee conducts an audit of webinars to ensure that the content is keeping up with the latest science and research. Please note that this webinar may be updated in the future. At that time, the purchased webinar will no longer be available for view.