Romina Astifidis, MS, PT, CHT
Upon completion of this course, participants will:
- Correctly identify the structures and understand the biomechanics of the shoulder.
- Identify necessary components of assessment for examination of the shoulder.
- Identify common pathology of the shoulder.
Duration: One hour
CE Credit: 1 continuing education hour, or 0.1 CEU
Rehabilitation of the Hand and Upper Extremity (6th ed.). Skirven, T. M., Osterman, A. L., Fedorczyk, J. M., Amadio, P. C. (Eds.). (2011). Philadelphia, PA: Mosby. ISBN: 978-0-323-05602-1
- Review Chapters 4, 5, 9, 10, 14, 93
- Video 4-1 Essential Anatomy of the Glenohumeral Joint (Pratt 2010)
Note: The video is online content. When you access the book, “Rehabilitation of the Hand,” information on how to access the videos is located inside the cover.
Fundamentals of Hand Therapy (2nd ed.). Mosby. Cooper, C. (Ed.). (2014). St. Louis, MO.
- Review Chapters 22
Roy JS guest editor, “Special Issue: The Shoulder”, Journal of Hand Therapy April- June 2017