This webinar provides an overview of the Medicare regulation and fee schedule updates affecting hand therapists in 2019. Time permitting, frequently asked questions regarding coding for Medicare billing will also be addressed.
- Identify the changes in beneficiary costs for Part A and B services.
- Identify the changes to the Physician’s Fee Schedule for 2019 and the effect on reimbursement for therapy services.
- Identify procedure code changes for 2019.
- List new coding modifiers and recognize when/how they should be applied.
- Recognize components of the Quality Payment Program.
- Identify the QPP participation requirements.
- Recognize if they are required or eligible to participate in the QPP.
- Identify additional resources for information regarding QPP.