Journal of Hand Therapy
The Journal of Hand Therapy is the official journal of the American Society for Hand Therapists, designed for hand therapists, occupational and physical therapists, and other hand specialists involved in the rehabilitation of disabling hand problems.
ASHT membership includes a quarterly print subscription to the Journal of Hand Therapy - a $144 value. Along with the print subscription, ASHT members receive online access to all back issues of the Journal of Hand Therapy.
Members can now log on to ASHT and access full text Journal of Hand Therapy articles without needing to enter a separate username and password.
Here's what you need to do to activate your online access:
- Log on to the ASHT website.
- Browse to www.asht.org/journal. You can also access the Journal of Hand Therapy through the Research tab or through the Journal of Hand Therapy link in the grey footer at the bottom of the web page.
- At the upper right of the Journal of Hand Therapy landing page, you will see the heading "Journal Access". Click on the link "Activate your Access".
- You will be prompted to register to activate your online access. You only need to do this once.
- Once you have registered, so long as you are logged in to the ASHT website, you will be able to access full-text articles on the Journal of Hand Therapy website without needing to log in again.
The Journal of Hand Therapy website www.jhandtherapy.org is owned and administered by Elsevier. Should you experience any difficulty accessing your online subscription, please contact Elsevier Customer Service for assistance: 1-800-654-2452 (toll-free) or email@example.com.