Business Practice Committee
In 2011, the ASHT board of directors approved a proposal to create the Business Practice Committee to better serve the day-to-day needs of hand therapists.
- Respond to questions from ASHT members regarding clinical practice and the management of hand and upper extremity practice.
- Stay abreast of and respond to contemporary hand therapy practice issues.
- Produce and disseminate information related to hand therapy practice issues to the ASHT Practice Commission for paper consideration.
- Update and monitor practice information on the ASHT website.
In this section you'll find information on a number of practice resources to help you in your day to day practice, including
- L codes
- position papers
- clinical resources such as publications
- ASHT Times quarterly member magazine
- marketing tools
Let us know how we can assist you. Contact email@example.com.
Stay abreast of changes impacting the hand therapy specialty through our legislative updates.
Have a question about a state or federal legislative issue? Contact ASHT.
Developed in partnership between Cedaron and the American Society of Hand Therapists, ASHT Connect is the industry-leading software solution for hand rehabilitation documentation, reimbursement regulations and practice management.