Don't miss out on these members benefits. Join ASHT today!
- Annual subscription to the quarterly Journal of Hand Therapy — a $158 value.
- Online access to all back issues of the Journal of Hand Therapy
- ASHT Times quarterly online member magazine
- Free introductory access to OrthoEvidence, the fastest growing orthopaedic centered knowledge dissemination tool with more than 10,000 orthopaedic healthcare professionals and associations using the product around the globe. OrthoEvidence will provide you with the highest quality Evidence That Matters™. OrthoEvidence ACE reports save you valuable time and keep you up to date on the best research in our field. (Members, contact ASHT for the ASHT free promo code.)
- FREE downloadable publications and resources including revised content for ASHT Clinical Assessment Recommendations
- Over 50% off the price of ASSH's Journal of Hand Surgery (Special price for ASHT members - $165/year for 12 issues)
- Substantial discounts on hand therapy publications
- Discounted registration to the ASHT Annual Meeting
- Hands On Orthotics workshops
- Popular webinar series
- Best practice standards for domain of hand therapy
- List your clinic in our Find a Clinic directory (members only)
- Resources for your hand therapy practice
- Professional liability insurance at member rates
Legislation & Reimbursement
- Timely legislative and regulatory information
- Review bills in your region or area of practice
- Reimbursement FAQs (frequently asked questions)
- Journal Club — official monthly online discussion forum for the Journal of Hand Therapy (earn one free CE credit)
- Practical support for new researchers
- Find a Hand Therapist online public directory
- AchieveLinks Business Rewards Program - Earn reward points on your everyday business and personal purchases from nearly 1,000 merchants, and redeem for brand-name merchandise, vacations, gift cards and more.
- Enhanced career center for posting & searching jobs
- Reach therapists across the US and around the world
- Share and discuss a variety of issues in the new e-community
- Searchable Find A Therapist member directory
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/HandTherapyASHT
- Twitter: @HandTherapyASHT
- Free access to OrthoEvidence body of resources
- The 37th ASHT Annual Meeting in Boston,in conjunction with ASSH. Your ASHT registration fee gives you access to both meetings.
New educational offerings
- more webinars on a range of topics
- Opportunities to attend the Hand Therapy Review Course in St Louis and Baltimore
- More avenues to earn continuing education credit
- Flexible payment options for your 2014 membership dues
- The development of clinical resources for your practice
- The release of updated content for Clinical Assessment Recommendations
- A higher level of hand therapy advocacy, including collaboration with our strategic partners
- New international initiatives
For more information, please email ASHT@asht.org or call Member Services at 856-380-6856.